Our Huawei HIRP project on parameter recommendation for big data analytics platform has successfully passed the final evaluation. Cheers, Yuxing! (06.06.2018)
We presented a poster in the Annual Symposium of Computer Science in Finland that arranged in Turku, 4-5 June.
We are happy to announce that our short paper 'Parameter Curation and Data generation for Benchmarking Multi-model Queries' has been accepted by VLDB Ph.D. workshop 2018. (25.05.2018)
- Jiaheng gave a lecture in the EDUFI Winter School on "Introduction to Big Data Management and UDBMS group research".[Slides] (08.04.2018)
- A new PhD student Gongsheng Yuan is joining our research group. Welcome to the Winter Helsinki! (03.11.2017)
- Our group is awarded a new research grant on multi-model data management from the Academy of Finland. See abstract (22.06.2017).
- A new PhD student Yuxing Chen will join our research group in Helsinki on 06.03.2017. Welcome Yuxing! (04.03.2017).
- We will give a tutorial session during the upcoming EDBT 2017 conference (01.01.2017).
- We are awarded a new grant on heterogeneous big data platform funded by Huawei (12.12.2016).
- One abstract on multi-model database benchmark in CIDR 2017 (16.10.2016).
- We gave a poster presentation in Linux Jubilee seminar on 22, August 2016 (16.10.2016).
- We are organizing an Europe-China Big Data management workshop (20.05.2016).